Apr 9, 2009

I'M BACK!


Hello everyone! About just over a week ago I said I'd be away to a really interesting destination... a 10 hour flight away from Paris... where sunny temperatures were reaching 30-35C (I came back with a fab tan I must say!), where the people were consistently so warm and friendly... where every street corner was so rich with culture and history... where life is lived so differently from here in France (I came back feeling more grateful for everything I had), where (on the downside) food & cuisine is not a highlight (but the langosta is abundant and delicious thoug), and last but not least, a country where for many certainly, it is a real photographer (amateur or professional, whatever level you may be at!) is a real dream...

I was in Cuba for a week, in Havana to be exact, and that explains why I havent been on here lately! Here are some visual snippets for you!
However now that I am back, and having missed my kitchen a lot, I promise to be up with lots of delicious posts very soon! In the meantime, you can check out my Cuba photos here!

x

Marianna

5 comments:

Peter G | Souvlaki For The Soul said...

welcome back Marianna! Hope we get to see and hear about your trip to Cuba! Can't wait!

Nic said...

I've always wanted to to there, how wonderful! Love the photos.

Su-Lin said...

Welcome back - what a colourful trip you've had!

MizThreefivesix said...

your fotos are just wonderful, all of them. Especially the food...to die for.

Sneige said...

Great shots! It looks like time has stopped in Cuba!